This web page's content and links are no longer actively maintained.
It is available for reference purposes only. NASA Official:
Satellite Mission: Provide meteorological measurements.
- EOS SAGE III (1999) for continuing long-term measurements
of aerosols and ozone from the SAGE I and II missions.
- TOMS (2000) for continuing record of total ozone measurements
Satellite Mission: Measure ozone, some radicals, and source
European Space Agency.
Satellite Mission: Measure ozone, aerosols, chlorine and nitrogen
source gases, reservoirs, and some radicals.
- Michelson Interferometer for Passive Atmospheric Sounding
- Global Ozone Monitoring by Occultation of Stars (GOMOS)
- Scanning Imaging Absorption Spectrometer for Atmospheric
Satellite Mission: Measure ozone, aerosols, chlorine, nitrogen,
and hydrogen source gases, radicals, and reservoirs.
- EOS Microwave Limb Sounder (MLS)
- High Resolution Dynamics Limb Sounder (HIRDLS)
- Tropospheric Emission Sounder (TES)
- Ozone Monitoring Instrument (OMI) (Netherlands)
Go back to Brochure Page.
UARS Home Page
- Web Curator: Monica Todirita, (Science Systems Applications, Inc)
- Responsible NASA organization/official: Dr. Charles H. Jackman, Atmospheric Chemistry and Dynamics Branch
Last modified: July 20, 2001